Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Adventure (+ Secret Santa gift)

Leaving my house in high heels really is an adventure for me, because I never go out in boots or high heels, not even at night. But I guess I just have to learn to one day. For school, I don't wear them, I feel like it kinda isn't appropriate although I'm almost 19(in 3 months, don't forget to say happy birthday Dolly!! :D) and in my senior year. Anyway, here's the outfit post for you, as I pinky promised few days ago :D. Here is everything H&M except for the shoes that are from Pimkie that I picked up in Graz few weeks ago. The necklace is vintage, by my mum. I also got my present from Secret Santa, but scroll down for more infos :P

Izaći iz kuće u petama je stvarno avantura za mene, jer nikada ne izlazim u čizmama na petu ili štiklama, pa niti  navečer. Ali, pretpostavljam, jednostavno ću se morati naučiti jednog dana. U školu ih ne nosim, osjećam se kao da to baš nije prikladno za školu iako imam skoro 19 godina(za 3 mjeseca, nemojte mi zaboraviti čestitati! :D) i iako sam maturantica. Kakogod, ovdje je outfit post koji sam vam obećala prije par dana. Sve je iz H&M osim cipela koje su iz Pimkie-a i koje sam kupila prije par tjedana u Grazu. Ogrlica je od moje majke. Također sam dobila poklon od svoje "Secret Santa" bloggerice, ali scrollajte dolje da pročitate ostalo i vidite slikice :D







Oh and this is my new hair, it used to be blue on the ends, my friend dyed my hair for the New Years Eve, now the blue colour washed away and pink stayed :D


Secret Santa
I took part in this project organized by beautiful Summer over at Famous in my own mind . The only thing that I had to do is sign up and I got a person to buy a gift to and be her Secret Santa. The other bloggers did the same thing. Today I got mail from Australia, from Lauren at Tastes Like Love . Thank you so much Lauren, I love all the gifts you sent me. I got two beautfiul nail polishes in colour yellow by Rimmel called 058 Lemon Drop and it smells on Lemon when it dries, it's killer I'm serious I looove it! and the other one in purple called 180 Purple Pulse. I also got  few tea bags and I can't wait to taste them! The other things that I got were gorgeous cross earrings in mint and little diary/calendar to organize my schedules, meetings, and other stuff for school or even blog! This one will help me out a lot since I love being organized and having everything in order.
Tajni Djedica
Sudjelovala sam u projektu organiziranom od strane prelijepe Summer s bloga Famous in my own mind . Sve što sam trebala napraviti je prijaviti se i dobila bi onda osobu kojoj bi kupila poklon za Božić i bila "tajni djed mraz". Ostali bloggeri su također trebali napraviti isto. Danas sam dobila poštu iz Australije, od Lauren s bloga Tastes Like Love. Hvala ti Lauren. Sviđaju mi se svi darovi koje si mi poslala :). Dobila sam dva prekrasna laka od Rimmela, jedan žuti 058 Lemon Drop i miriši na limun kad se osuši, preeedobro je ozbiljna sam i obožavam ga! a drugi je ljubičasti 180 Purple Pulse. Također sam dobila par vrećica čaja i jedva čekam da ih probam! Ostale stvari što sam dobila su rinčice u obliku križa u mint boji i mali dnevnik/kalendar kako bi se mogla organizirati i to bude mi puno pomoglo jer volim biti organizirana i imati sve na mjestu.








What do you think of my outfit today? Do you like it?

29 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

lovely littlw blog darling! The hair is suuuuper cute!

Happy to be your newest follower <3
Would love for you to stop by and follow me back ?

xxoo
BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sarah Lewis said...

You have such a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other ? Just let me know if you do.

Love,

S

http://s-lk.blogspot.com/

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute stuff! Cute hair!! love the pink!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Mimi said...

i should really start wearing heels out too! i think the pair you have on is a good kind of length and heel to start with. ;)

p.s. yay for your secret santa gifts!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Minxy said...

nice hair

Lauren said...

I'm glad you liked your present! I fussed over it longer than I care to admit and in the end I over thought everything so my husband had to help me pick out the earrings! I was really worried it hadn't made its way to you. I received yours a couple of days ago also! Thank you so much! The necklace is amazing cute and I can't wait to wear it!

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

J said...

Lepo! :)

Emina said...

kosa mi je fantastična! prvo to da kažem..i drago mi je vidjeti te u ovim čizmama.. a razumije to za školu i pete, meni je 23 i idem na fakultet i obožavaaam štikle ali ih opet ne nosim na faks.

Unknown said...

kosa ti je odlicna! :)

Nina S. | LA STYLE MUSE said...

OMG! great hair!! :D


LA STYLE MUSE

Michelle Lee said...

wow cool hair!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

opet se farbaaas :D
tak sam ja u srednjoj svaka 2 tjedna druga boja zato sad mi kosa pucaaa,blaah.
kul mi je oblekica cijela :)

Jardin de la Mode said...

Darling! I love your hair! It turned out amazing ♥
Sabrina

lapetiteblonde said...

omg!amazing hair!!love it!!
kisses pretty=)

MolDiva said...

i like your hair

veronika said...

i love the new hair colour. it actually looks really good :)
Veronika
www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

Sofie said...

great look, LOVE your coat! ♥

Psychocouture said...

eeek kosa <3333

OrMARIJA said...

Jako lijepa torba i čizmice, za kosu hrabro izgleda kul :)
A čajevi u <3

Lydia said...

I love your hair! I wish I was brave enough to do something like this with mine, it looks so good. Cute post & blog! Thanks for following me you sweetie :) x

Beatrycze said...

wooow. i love your hair:D

Antonia-Ivana said...

Super ti je kosa hihi..

Jesi li vidjela ovaj link koji sam stavila kako mozes skinuti sljokasti?

Hvala ti za komentar!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

INDIE elise said...

I love your shoes and I've also wanted a jacket similar to the one youre wearing! Very nice :)
And I love your new diary, I am a sucker for journals, haha.



http://INDIEelise.blogspot.com

2minutos said...

Wow! Love your hair and your your booties!
Awesome gifts !
Great blog!
Maybe, we could follow each other :)
Xoxo
Htt://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

LJ Ren said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww that hair!!!

Lauren said...

love the hair! have you got any photos of it when the blue was in it? love the postxxx

Anonymous said...

I just want your hair. The blue version! :D

myberlinfashion said...

nice hair!


Jasmin
http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

myberlinfashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.