Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "GREEN SKINNIES"







Green skinnies: Zara | Sweater: H&M | Jacket: Ann Christine | Bow: Terranova | Rings: H&M | Shoes: Doc Marten's at Shoe Be Do | Fingerless gloves: New Yorker

I loooove love this skinnies I found at Zara a month or two ago on sale for 20 bucks. First they didn't fit me that well, but I lost some weight when I was sick so now they do :)) I paired them with this light pink sweater that has some kind of silver shine on it, found at H&M in Graz. Ofcourse, Doc Martens here, silver H&M rings, fingerless gloves, flowery bow, and leather(fake) jacket. My hair looks freakishy messy on 4th photo, don't laugh. I used to hang out in this park, but police would always say we should leave this place, down there is a tunnel that was used in World War 2! How interesting, isn't it? :))

Obožavam ove hlače iz Zare, kupila sam ih prije mjesec ili dva za 100kn (sada su oko 50 mislim -.-). Prvo mi nisu baš odgovarale, ali sam izgubila koju kilicu dok sam bila bolesna pa su sada taman :)) Metnula sam i ovaj pulover(zvuči glupo, zašto nemrem naći bolju riječ nikada? O.o), ima i nekaj srebrnog i sjajnog po sebi, kupljeno u Grazu. Naravno, marte su tu, srebrno prstenje iz H&Ma, rukavice bez prstiju(8. razred!! :D ), mašna na cvijeće, i "kožna" jakna. Kosa mi izgleda čudno raskuštrano na četvrtoj fotki od kose, nemojte se smijati. Ovdje sam se nekada družila, ali bi nas policija uvijek stjerala odavde. Dole je i tunel koji je bio u funkciji u drugom svjetskom ratu. Zanimljivo, ne? :))
How are you folks?

5 comments:

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

jednostavno i kul :)

Minxy said...

Fantastic jacket ^^

Unknown said...

I love your style ! Perfect jacket:)
Following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think! Maybe you can become a follower too? :)
It would mean a lot to me!
xoxo, Vegaa

Beatrycze said...

I love your hair.
and great shoes and pants.

Unknown said...

Predobro je :D
masna mi se svidja!