Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "PEACHY"











Denim Jacket: Amadeus//  Peachy Shirt: H&M // Denim Shorts: H&M // Shoes: Converse  // Bag: Market


I actually wore this look  about 2 weeks ago, but I was so busy and in such a hurry with my school that I didn't have time to post it, seriously! But now, here it is. :)  The shirt is the gift of my photographer for my birthday, that day was really sunny so I decided to go for short, denim and light colours.
What do you think about it?

8 comments:

bubbles and windmills said...

lovely look, comfortably and chic!

bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com.es

Anna said...

Nice look!
Thanks for follow my blog...Now i'm following on bloglovin.
Follow me on bloglovin? Kisses
www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

Beatrycze said...

Great shirt.:)

Rococo Berry said...

Hello! you have a lovely blog! and a beautiful style ^^ Hello! you have a lovely blog, maybe we can follow each other on GFC? :)

kisses!

by the way, i have a giveaway in mi blog HERE

rococoberry.blogspot.com

Minxy said...

Fantastic bag ^^

Unknown said...

nice outfit...

Nazlı Babaoglu said...

thanks for your comment pretty :)
nice outfit !

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

Cool shorts!!

I want invite you to the giveaway on my blog from ROMWE. You can win: A backless dress + 50 $+ secret gift. Would you join?

XOXO