Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

NEW IN *COLLECTIVE*




These are my very first loafers, I bought them in Shoebox, the brand is called "Vanilla", I love that they have gold studs and that they're black. I'll might buy another pair in different design from Vanilla.




 These rings I bought like a month ago, they are made from plexi glass, and they are so cute, a bunny and a carrot and the blood diamond (red, have you seent he movie The Blood Diamond with Leonardo DiCaprio? :D)-I bought them on a bazaar in Zagreb, these girls are talented, go check them out on Facebook HERE
Flormar neon pink nail polish, and Essence nail art Cracking top coat in glitter


 Essie- Stylenomics- I am in love with this colour, I swear! It's such a pretty colour for the Fall.
And last, but not least - left perfume Pour Femme from Lacoste- smells devine!! Very femminine and sexy- I bought it like this because it's way cheaper than with the original bottle, but smells the same like in the original bottle :) and on the right- City Rush by Avon- one sweet scented perfume which I am pretty obsessed with at the moment!

Have you tried these perfumes? Do you like Stylenomics by Essie? What do you think about my rings? :)

6 comments:

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

Great finds! I love those rings, I've been on the lookout for cute rings, so I'll have to check them out!

Best,
Samantha

Katarina said...

prstenje je preslatko :)

http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

woowwwww i love the shoes! and the rings are cute

x
BEYONDJACKIE
Toxic Codeine

life is style said...

so great stuff :)

Lucija said...

prstenje je savršeno!

zanima me kakav je ovaj essence lak, planirala sam si kupiti takav, ali pošto već imam nekoliko takvih zanimalo me ispalati li se?

Eimear OReilly said...

i want i want!!
http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca