Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Insta-month January 2013

Here are some pictures of my life, taken in January, on instagram. You can follow me @dollygoesfashion !
My boyfriend's and my room, just after Christmas and New Years!
My new phone case- a pink pinguin for Samsung Galaxy Ace

My brother, eating pancakes with cocoa!


I received my packages with beads, gonna make something fun!

Popcorn lip scrub from lush-tastes amazing!

Back to college after Christmas breaks!

Mexican rice and meat, by my mum.

The love of my life sleeping <3

All exams passed! 3 weeks of freedom for me!

A beautiful Rijeka

On my way home: snowing

The preparations for the carneval started!

Healthy life:  6 types of cereal and a glass of strawberry juice
Frozen yoghurt with friend

It cought me too: Fifty Shades of grey

Healthy life vol 2.: Fruit

New shoes from Zara: I love them!

My brother is doing a weird thing with his ears

My new jeans; white! From zara for only 14$

1 comment:

Maria Flicka said...

Cool photos! Hahaha....your brother's ears, so funny and cute! The Mexican rice and meat, by your mum....looks soooo ymmy :P
LOve your pink pinguin case ;)

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"