Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SHINY AND DENIM










COAT: H&M
BLAZER: Stradivarius
SHIRT: Stradivarius
PANTS: Pimkie
SHOES: Pull and Bear
BAG: Mango

Not that my bones are frozen to death because of the weather Croatia is served with, but what we can do? Only hope it will get better. However, I am bringing you this outfit that I'm in love with, I love the bright colours here but still being true to the black. On Easter Monday my boyfriend and I went to see the movie "Olympus has Fallen" and you should definetely go and check it out if you still haven't. I wish you a happy Easter and I hope you guys filled up your tummies until the end :) I sure did :)

How did you spend your Easter? What do you think about the outfit?

9 comments:

Bea S. said...

Lovely outfit! Love the bag and the sneakers :)

xxx
http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

soulofashopper said...

love your sneakers! nice outfit...xo, Alma
http://www.soulofashopper.com

Ziya Shari said...

Love your shoes! Do you wanna follow each other? xoxo

& Pretty Things said...

cute look! love your sneakers!

& Pretty Things

Rowan Reiding said...

Wow, I love this outfit! Gorgeous sneakers!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Ps: Enter my GIVEAWAY for a chance to win one of the two By Cleo statement necklaces!

Lala H said...

cute look

Delightful Ideas

Target Giftcard Giveaway

Mira said...

Yeah the weather over here sucks too. Love your casual chic and the sneakers look rad <3

xx

glamdevils

Rosh S said...

Lovely outfit! Love the jacket and the bag.

Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

Mona said...

this is myfavoutite outfit! love it <3