Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WHAT I WOULD WEAR RIGHT NOW




This is what I would wear right now. I'm in a such a "pink" mode, and not the pinkest pink, but light, baby pink so I am drooling over this sweater, I think it's from River Island. Also, this Phillip Lim 3.1 bag... If I had that amout of money on my debit card, I would be the owner of this bag, I'm telling you. All of the Lim's bags are amazing, but this one's really special, and I really like it because of the dots, because they add something special to this outfit, and also polka dots will be really popular this spring, and I am L-O-V-I-N-G this trend! Thank you so much for your comments on my last post, it really means a lot to me and makes me really happy! What do you think about this look?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats a really cute outfit and the phillip lim bag gives it that special twist!

The Fashion Menue