Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "LIGHT UP MY DAY"
















Dress: Bershka | Shoes: Franco | Bag: No name | Watch: Guess | Blue bracelet: Accessorize | Pink gum bracelet: New Yorker


PICTURE OVERLOAD. I know, I know. Today, early in the morning I had to go to a one day trip in another beautiful city in Croatia to enroll at college. I was really excited, because I need a new place to be in. I'm gonna live in this city for the next 4 years until I finish my undergraduate degree in tourism management. I'm still staying in my beloved Zagreb where I was born, until October. Ofcourse, I'm gonna completely introduce you my new place to stay, but this is just a brief overview. I wore this outfit today, and this dress is so comfortable, so are shoes. This manicure I made by myself with my new products for nail art, and I completely love it!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

BLOGLOVIN      LOOKBOOK     CHICISIMO    Facebook

22 comments:

Minxy said...

Nice outfit

Sienna said...

love your dress

Unknown said...

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovely dress dear!!
xoxo=)

Mode Moi Sell said...

i like your outfit:)

Shamelessly Overdressed said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment! :) Just followed you via Bloglovin'... would love for you to follow back, so that we can connect! Hope to see you around! :)

Love, S
http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

Beatrycze said...

lovely dress and awesome nails. :)

Life's a shoe said...

great look, I really love your dress!

Ilda said...

jaaao preslatka si noktici su sjani :)

Ilda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucia m said...

loving your cute dress <3

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Dyn said...

Nice post! I love it! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

PS: I don't post shits... :p

See you soon on my blog!

Camelia said...

Such a cute outfit! And I've been looking at the Savannah school of art too! I'd want to study the same thing as you. Lovely lovely post :)

Camelia said...

PS. I read that in your little info section, but it's also cool what you wrote about in your post about college as well.

Sassi said...

what a pretty dress!
X

Sassi said...

love that dress! you look really cute!
X

Unknown said...

nice dress!!! i love your blog, i follow you, i'll wait you on my blog http://thecatseyesmf.blogspot.it/
have you a nice day <3
xoxo

Kerstin said...

Bin grad auf deinen Blog gestoßen und muss sagen, dass er mir richtig gut gefällt.
Vorallem die Bilder sind toll ;)

würde mich über einen Besuch auf meinem Blog auch sehr freuen,

Liebe Grüße, Kerstin von

http://kekekekerstin.blogspot.de/

Jacy said...

Lovely little sundress for summer! I love having some to throw on when it's warm but I need to look cute quickly!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my outfit post! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post :)

~Jacy

http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Heyy, I think your blog is beyond amazing and interesting, I just followed your blog and it would mean a lot if you follow me back my blog is therddiary.blogspot.com thank you<3!

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful locations!! Your outfit is really gorgeous!! I fall in love with your clutch and your dress! Everything match so perfectly!!

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Tim Mcgraw said...

love your blog x

Funky Steppa (Original Mix)