Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "GREEN WORLD"












Dress: Bershka | Shoes: Pitarello | Clutch: No name store | Earrings: no name(old)

Today, my cousin was celebrating his birthday and this is what I wore. I am really satisfied with this shooting, I felt really great in this outfit and I realized I feel glamourous with huge heels on my feet although they might destroy my feet, but I gotta tell you I have a solution for that!
Anyways, these banana heels are just awesome, aren't they? Oh and here's a little song I am pretty much obsessed with since I've watched the movie "LOL" with Miley Cyrus! Have you seen that movie?

Danas je bratiću bio rođendan i išli smo na malu proslavu kod njih doma a ovo je što sam nosila. Stvarno sam zadovoljna s ovim snimanjem, super sam si bila u ovom outfitu a i shvatila sam da se osjećam glamurozno s visokim petama na nogama iako mi nekad unište noge, ali našla sam rješenje za to! Uglavnom, ove "banana" pete su baš cool, zar ne? :) Da, i evo vam jedna pjesmica s kojom sam poprilično opsjednuta od kad sam gledala film "LOL" s Miley Cyrus i Demi Moore u glavnim ulogama, i naravno prekrasnim Douglasom Boothom *.*


How do you like it? | Što vi mislite?



15 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! So glad you did :)

I love this outfit that you put together, especially the shoes. They're killer!

I'm following you back on Bloglovin' now.

-Jenn
chīsana blogger

lucia m said...

loving your heels!

xo

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Unknown said...

love the florals on you darling! you look great :)

<3 rae

www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
500+ giveaway!!!

rachel s said...

too cute!

noraaradi said...

You look amazing! Nice outfit!

I have a giveaway right now, join if you want to! :)
http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.hu/2012/08/giveaway-win-50-coupon-from-efoxcity.html

Ilda said...

mnooogo mise svidja ova kombinacija super ti je blog ;)

Queen Treasure said...

amazing look.love ur shoes
btw mind to follow each other?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

nadjolina said...

great! supeeer

Carla Verne said...

U r so pretty! ;)
Nice outfit..

Maybe u wanna follow each other?

Love, Carla
carla-verne.blogspot.com

Nowakosiaaa said...

Nice shoes ;)
http://nowakosiaaa.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So nice dear! Love the shoes!
xoxo
G

Asia S. said...

Awesome shoes! :P

miasmode said...

Beautiful dress and shoes. Thanks for your comment. Catrice has great nail polishs too and they are a lot cheaper :D
xo

glamDevils

Dascha said...

I've nominate you for the Liebster Blog award!!
Check it out at:
http://its-dash.blogspot.nl/2012/08/liebster-blog-award-3.html

xoxo

OrMARIJA said...

Odlični su mi ovi zeleni detalji. Cipele su sjajne. Baš si slatka u toj haljinici.