Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

FIRST LOOK





























phs. by Ivan Molnar

Coat: C&A | Blazer: Stradivarius | Shirt: Zara | Leggings: Zara | Shoes: Stradivarius | Bag: Ebay| Earrings: Bershka

Here is the first look I'm bringing you for this 2014 and I hope the whole year will be full of outfit posts, I have so many ideas in my head! I celebrated my New Year's Eve with a couple of friends in their house and it was quite cool, better than previous years I gotta say. We played uno cards, bricks, tried to catch friends' cats, computer games, ate, drink.. until 5.30 a.m.
As for the outfit, black is my favorite color, or better said non-color and that's the colour I feel the best in, to spice it up a little bit I added this gorgeous shirt from Zara which is in such a trend colour now, right? Here's a little bit of mixture of materials so it makes the outfit interesting too, I believe. This is the same place we shot pictures from this post, only by the church. That day, a friend wanted to drink a cocoa because it was freezing (i didn't really have money) and when we came to the cafĂ© the waiter offered him a special cocoa with punch, it is freking delicious and it keeps you so warm because it has punch in it, the only down side is that it's pretty  much expensive -$3.5 ( 2.6€)... You should try this thing anyway!


How did you spend your New Year's Eve? How do you find this outfit?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Eliza Pellicone said...

love your look :)
Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
XO MP.
http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/2013/12/shop-trend-eve-edition.html

Joana Taborda said...

Love the polkadot shirt :)

http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

Sara said...

So cute, I love your hair cut, so chic!

http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com