Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Postcards from Glina

I spent nice weekend in another town at my friend's birthday party/sleepover. It's a small town with houses settled like in the States, in some places, but streets are a lot smaller than in the USA. We went to the river to walk in it, take pictures, then to her home to take some rest, we played Singstar, listening to good old Bon Jovi and 80' and 90' music and enjoyed Becherovka, the national Czech Republic drink that I adore, guys I can tell I FELT PRAGUE IN MY MOUTH AND IT BROUGHT ONE OF THE BEST MEMORIES BACK AGAIN, which I was so happy about. In the club was okay too. I didn't wear anything special over the day, just an relaxing outfit, denim shorts, sandals and my friend's gift from Barcelona shirt. For the night I wore a dress, cardigan(because there's a lot colder than in Zagreb), boots and bag, but unfortuantely I couldn't take pictures cause it was too dark. Here are for you, photos of nice weekend.























Oh and also, here for you photos of my look from friday.








Sorry for attacking you with all these photos! I won't do that ever again! Besos :**

Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE

6 comments:

Summer-Raye said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, I love that toe nail polish too.

Summer

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

hjoj jesi mi sweetic :))
imam jos jednu godinu faxa u italiji ali za sad je plan da se vratim in kroejša :))

Donatella said...

Pretty blog and cute post :)
Follow me too ^^

http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

Cylia said...

beautiful postcards:) makes me wanna go on a holiday!

match.box.muse said...

wow what gorgeous photos! love your hair color :) you have a lovely blog, we could follow each other if you like <3 hope you're having a great day!

love, M
match.box.muse

Liz Lizo said...

Love love these photos, what kind of camera do you use?

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT