Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Inspiration: Oversized sweaters

Thank you for your lovely comments! I have to confess, posting outfits every day is gonna be a tough job because I have school in the afternoon and when I come home by that is already dark outside, and before school I just don't manage to do that because of the homework or house things.
But, I hope it's gonna be better next week cause my best friend is back from excursion tonight and we're in school in the morning soo... :) 
Next week is opening of H&M in City Center One-a shopping centre behind my building so I'm super excited for that, they're gonna be giving $25 gift cards, so it's a big plus since I don't have much money...
Okay, so, I decided to put in "Thursday inspiration" on my blog, so I'm gonna post my latest inspirations and "obsessions" every thursday :)
I've been suffering for oversized sweaters and cardigans lately.
All pictures are taken from weheart.it!





http://lookbook.nu/nadiaesra








What do you think?

2 comments:

Dea said...

ajme meni je to isto tak divno u zadnje vrijeme, a kaj se tiče ovog bona iz H&M idemo skupa po to! haha

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x said...

Beautiful... great post!!!

Lovin your locks on the post below too!! You rock it!!


♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

shantik designs
LOVE xxx