Hey guys! I am so sorry for not giving you a outfit post, but I just didn't have time, and I don't know it's just when you don't have right photographer, you can't do things right you know. But I PINKY PROMISE to post looks from tomorrow constantly. Well, tomorrow is "the big day". Tomorrow starts new school year and well, I'm probably the only one who is excited about it. It's my last year in high school. Soon, I'm gonna apply for colleges and I cannot wait it!!!! I just have to wait for the counselor from the American Institute to come back to Zagreb so we could arrange things about finding scholarship! You understand me know, why am I being so excited about the school start? Because, as soon as it starts I'm gonna apply for colleges and get the response, am I in and where. My college elections are: Savannah College of Art and Design, Fashion Institute of Technology, Fisher College, Bay State College, Boston University or SUNY Plattsburgh. If anyone has atended or is atending/going to atend any of these colleges, I'd like to hear your impressions of these colleges!
Anyway, here is "What's in my school bag":
1. My iPod -in case of extreme boredom in school and tram.
2. My mobile - LG GW300
3. My pencil box -yeah, it's huge I know, but I like to keep my notebooks organized and marked the most important things so I have pens in different colours, crayons, pencils, eraser and markers.
4. Golden notebook -a gift from a friend, just to write down some important notes, meetings or something similar.
5. Chewing gums
6. Hand sanitizing gel -hands get dirty in tram
7. Garnier Hand cream
8. Rayban Sunnies
9. My "make up" bag. There's no make up actually. Just 2 lipglosses, lipbalm, tissues, mirror, sanitizing gel, hand cream and small tooth brush.
10. Pierre Cardin wallet
11. House keys
12. And holder, actually I bring more books and notebooks with me, I just didn't want to put all those things on picture.
And I change school bags, when I don't have that many books I take normals purses and when I do have too many books I take my VANS backpack.
Well, that's it..
On Friday, my friend came to Zagreb from Koprivnica and here are few shots of Zagreb's main railway station. I like the colours of the sunset, and how you can just walk there in peace, think clearly for yourself with only the sound of trains. It's actually so sad, represents leaving from another person, separating, but on the other side it can mean the new adventure, something exciting and interesting.
What do you keep in your school bag? Do you change your bags or have the same one for the whole year? How do you like these pictures of the railway station?
Thanks for comments on my previous post!
Don't forget to vote for me on Yamamay "You are the queen" contest!