Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It will all be worth it...

In the end. One day. Soon. You'll see... I'm sorry guys I'm not gonna be able to post outfits or anything in next few days because of upcoming exams in these next 3 days... There's just too much to do, and physically I will not be able, so sorry, no hard feelings, gonna post on saturday and return all the comments :)


Na kraju. Jednog dana. Uskoro. Vidjet ćete... Žao mi je al' neću moći postati outfite ili išta drugo slijedećih par dana zbog nadolazećih ispita u naredna tri dana. Jednostavno, ima previše toga za napraviti i fizički to neću stići, stoga sorry, u subotu napravim novi post i vratim sve komentare :))




Look at these babies I found at store the other day (didn't buy them but like them a lot!)

And, my god how yellow my hair looks here, it's not that yellow in real life at all..
And it's what I wore on monday, instead of these gorgeous shoes I had white converse :)

4 comments:

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

hey hey..jesam bila sam sinoc,ti? :)

annclara said...

Good luck!!!

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

da ti tu odgvorim jer nzm da li citas tamo..kaj je najgore ja sam tebe vidjela dole kak sjedis i bas sam te mislila napokon upoznati a kasnije te vise nisam nasla a nisam nakraju isla na popovicku jer mi se nije dalo a bilo je uzasno hladno dole...organizacija ne da je koma nego uzas..demit girl,srest cemo se jednom! :D

Elena said...

Good luck with your exams!

xx
Elena
theonewiththefashion