Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NEW IN: CREEPERS


I'VE BEEN SUFFERING for these for a long time now, about 2 months and I've finally got them! Ofcourse they're not real creepers, but hey they can help! These were about 47 dollars at H&M and I really hope they won't fall apart! 
Sorry for the dirt on them, but I wore them yesterday at Halloween Party in local club.
Will tell you about that later, in some other post. :)  
Actually, these by ASOS are quite adorable, and ofcourse I want one pair of these too :D
I'm one of those that love edgy looks so, that's why I love them. :)


Patila sam za ovima već dugo, 2 mjeseca negdje i napokon sam ih kupila! Naravno da nisu prave creepers, ali mogu i ove pomoći, zar ne? Ove su došle 250 kuna u H&Mu i iskreno se nadam da se neće raspasti!
Ispričavam se zbog blata na njima, ali nosila sam ih u Boogaloo jučer, na Halloween party.
O tome ću u nekom drugom postu :)
Zapravo ove iz ASOSa su prekrasne, i naravno da želim i ovaj par :D




The ones from ASOS :


So, what do you think? Would you buy them?

7 comments:

Fendi FoxeyLady said...

wow!

Femke de Groot said...

omg I saw the same ones from H&M yesterday and I was about to buy them but I didn't, I absolutely regret it when I see yours :P
I'm having a give-away on my blog and I hope you will join!
x

my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Interesting post...

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebbok Fan Page

XoXo

sara said...

kupilaaa si ih!meni su te jedne od onih stvari koje su toliko ruzne da ih jednostavno moram imat! :D

Sabrina said...

beautiful!!!

Winda Tiodang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liisa said...

Haha thank you, I think Sweden is overrated, most of the time it's just really cold and grey here, and the summers aren't that warm either.

I love the shoes! I have to go to h&m ASAP to see if they're there! haha :)