Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

BACK TO COLLEGE - OUTFIT SUGGESTION


This is yet another one of my suggestions for "back to college/school" outfits. It's actually a back to Fall outfits I post here.
I know there is a lack of outfit posts on my blog but there's just so much wrong  going on in my life that I really don't have will to do anything at all.
Let me just tell you that all the doors have been closing for me so many times and it all has been too much for me, as I'm such an emotional person doing everything with so much passion.
I just know that right now I don't know what I am going to do with all that.

How do you like this?



7 comments:

Nowakosiaaa said...

The perfect boots :)

BubblesAndWindmills said...

love this boots!

bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com.es

gl0ssy said...

I think I have that polish, and it is fabulous!

Also I am liking that poncho sweater

Unknown said...

Love this outfit!! The colors are so beautiful!:)

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Mandy Crandell said...

Super cute outfit! Sorry things aren't going well at the moment. Hopefully better days are ahead!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Rachel Kromdijk said...

I like this type of style!


im following you girl deffently!

Can you look @ my profile and follow eachother?

http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

Rafaela K Rupere said...

where can i get a poncho like that