Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "HELLO AUTUMN"











Hat:H&M | Bag:Ebay | Jacket:Ann Christine | Sweater:New Yorker | Leggings:New Yorker| |Boots:Pitarello



Now I can say, the autumn in Zagreb has officially begun. I couldn't wait for it. I guess I am an autumn and spring child, and winter too. But mostly Fall & Spring.
This is what I wore today, it was raining all day long and outside was 12°C.
I am super excited about wearing comfy sweaters and scarfs and drinking hot cocoa.
Sada mogu reći da je jesen napokon stigla u Zagreb. Jedva sam čekala. Vjerojatno sam ipak dijete jeseni i proljeća, pa čak i zime. Ali više jeseni i proljeća.
Ovo sam nosila danas na kavu s frendicom iz srednje i šetuckanjem s dečkom, kišilo je cijeli dan a na trgu je pokazivalo 12°C.
Uzbuđena sam oko nošenja ugodnih vesti, pulovera, šalova i pijenja vrućeg kakaa.

How do you guys feel about Fall? What do you think about my outfit?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This outfit is AWESOME! I love your style! Btw i followed you! Follow back?
xoxo
http://pinkklifee.blogspot.gr/

Nowakosiaaa said...

You look great:)

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queen Treasure said...

actually I love black colour. great look!
thanks for commenting
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Daria said...

Hellooooo from Russia!) Really like you, interesting appearance)

It would be really cool if we could follow each other?
http://dashalu.blogspot.com/

:3

Unknown said...

Love this outfit!! You always look perfect :)
xoxo
G

Leonor said...

great look!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? let me know dear:))

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Dascha said...

Lovely outfit dear!!
Looks great!

xoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

JessicaAnne said...

wow love this