Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "DRINKING TEAM"










Denim Jacket: Amadeus Jeans | Shirt: Flea Market(Hrelić) | Jeans: Bershka | Boots: Random store in Zagreb| Bag: H&M


Me and my mother went to a store called Offertissima to buy some random stuff for house and my new appartment/room in the city where I'm going to study. Basically, Offertissima offers a range of cheap but usefull stuff. So I got quite a lot of stuff, I might even do a separate post about it in the near future. Anyways, this is what I wore, it was sunny but a quite chilly day.




Majka i ja smo išle u Offertissimu da kupimo neke random stvari za kuću i novi stan/sobu u Rijeci pošto tamo idem studirati. Offertissima nudi jeftine ali korisne stvari, možda ću čak napraviti i odvojen post o tome u bliskoj budućnosti. Uglavnom, ovo sam nosila, bila je sunčana ali pomalo i prohladna subota.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your biker boots! So cool!
xoxo
G

viewrama said...

wow this is really cool!! I like it a lot!! Nice outfit!
mind to follow each other via bloglovin? tell me if you want :)


VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Mitha Komala said...

awesome tshirt and boots! you look stunning! <3

Letters To Juliet

Unknown said...

i really want the US Drinking team sweatshirt myself! cute!

xx rae

http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

Unknown said...

i love your look , :) really cute
i'm following you now because i love your blog *.*
if you like my blog too i hope you follow me back *.*

http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

Umbelinateviste said...

Lovely your biker boots
A big kiss

Anonymous said...

Cool outfit!

http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com


x Riëlle