Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jon Bon Jovi or 30 Seconds To Mars? Maybe Bring Me The Horizon or KoRn?

Hello dears!
I am so super excited and happy I cannot probably describe it. In this last week happend like perfect things and life looked just the way I wanted it to be.
When I found out Bon Jovi was going to come to Croatia I intended to buy the ticket but I couldn't collect some money for it. On June the 8th I saw a contest on Bon Jovi Official Facebook Page and decided to try out my luck. They said whoever comes with the password will get "Diamond Ring" ticket, which was the most expensive one, about 200€!! I went there and told the password together with my 4 friends and sister and I got the ticket. I was in the first line of Bon Jovi's concert and I had a great time! Guys are awesome live, super hot and simpatic! I totally loved it. Here are 2 pictures(the rest of them is on my sister's computer):



Isn't he super good looking for his age? :D

So, 2 days after Bon Jovi's concert was Mars festival where 30 Seconds To Mars was headliner of the festival. I've been listening to this band since I was 14, which makes it 4 years now and I am so stoked and so happy, and I still cannot believe I've seen them live! Although I adore them, and I love the fact that I was at the show this was the most agressive concert in my entire life! Neither Slipknot, The Rasmus or Metallica were like that! So everyone was screaming so fucking much and hysterical that it wasn't possible to believe! Also, when Jared came closer happend "the domino effect" everyone were about to fall down like dominos! I have bruises all over my body and the drummer of the Dredg hit me with his drumm stick in my head -.-
But, it doesn't matter, I am so happy I've been there. Here are few pictures.








Wonderful Jared *O*  Would marry him! :D

Here are some things I bought 2 days ago:


What do you think about my new Disney-Minnie Mouse flipflops? I LOOVE them and they're super comfortable for walking! I also love my new bow head band!

Flip-flops = funky fish
Bow Headband = Bershka

Okay, now it's really late and I really wanted to make this post since I haven't got any time before.
In about, 4 and a half hours I'm gonna be on my way to Vienna, Austria with my class, where I'll stay just for a day on sightseeing, and then I'm going to Bratislava, Slovakia and I'm gonna sleep over in a hotel and do sightseeing and in the late afternoon we're going to Prague, Czech Republic! I am so excited about the trip, I only hope my bag won't explode from all the clothes I'm bringing with me. I'm gonna be off the computer and internet for 7 days! When I get back I'm gonna post pictures and some outfits probably!
Untill then, enjoy your life and be happy :)
Bye <3

No comments: