Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Inspiration: Overwhelming feelings and other

And I would rather have this wonderful flowers instead of my swollen, crying eyes. I would rather taste Vanilla Latte from Starbucks than the bitterness of sorrow and wet tears in my mouth. And I would rather sit at the top of the building and watch the moon than be between my dreams and someone I care about too much. Why should I choose one of them? I don't wanna choose, I want both of it. And I am 100% sure it can come true. I know WE can make it come true, if we would only try. Try harder, fell deeper in love. If we would just Wait.















Other than feelings torturing me and separation devastating me, I crave for some new stuff for my closet, take a look:








Wedges, Scarfs, studded and skulled clutches(have seen one in Zara!), leather bags and jackets, hats, Vans old school and cardigans!
And lately I've developed such an enormous respect and love for Nirvana and Kurt Cobain(not that I didn't respect him before!):


What are your latest cravings? Did you ever have to chose between love and your dreams without one person(one of the lovers) impossibly seeing managing it both together? Any advices please?

6 comments:

london loves said...

It's really hard and you just have to trust your gut feeling and go with it. Whatever happens, you did a decision and will have to live with it but that doesn't mean it won't be a good thing.

xxx

London Last Night

Paula said...

oh my gosh!
Amazing draw!

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x said...

I love this sketch and Im diggin your hair!

Would love if you entered our:
♥♥♥  HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY HERE ♥♥♥
We reckon youd rock one of these pieces!!! xxx

www.shantikdesigns.blogspot.com

Susan said...

lovely pictures :)

Erika said...

I really like your blog , I follow you .. do you follow me? :)
tomorrow there will be a giveway on my blog, I'll wait you!

like this: http://www.facebook.com/ #! / pages/My-free-choice/156958107665368

kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net

MiMi said...

Loving the drawing and the emotions behind it.. sometimes you just have to follow your heart..
Great Blog hun, I'm a new follower, hope you follow me back

MiMi ♥..
Make-up Overdose