Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Viwi Design

Hi guys! Remember when I told you about my huge wish to have Minnie and Mickey Mouse rings in THIS post ? A lot of you asked me where you can get them, but I don't really know where to buy this identical ones. What I know is that you can get a ring of Minnie Mouse that is very similar to this one and it's so cute! So I got myself one! It's handmade by Viwi Design and I absolutely love it! She also makes necklaces, rings, earrings and brooches. Take a look at her design and if you like it ( and I'm 100% sure you will like it!!) add her on Facebook and order something!


Hej ljudi! Sjećate se kad sam vam rekla o svojim Božičnim željama o Mickey i Minnie Mouse prstenjem u OVOM postu ? Puno vas me pitalo gdje ih možete nabaviti, što zaista ne znam gdje nabaviti identične. Što znam jest da možete naći prsten od Minnie Mouse koji je poprilično sličan i preslatki je! Tako sam si ja nabavila jedan! Ručno je izrađen od Viwi Dizajn! Također izrađuje ogrlice, prstenje, naušnice i broševe! Pogledajte njen dizajn i ako vam se sviđa (a 100% sam sigurna da će vam se sviđati!!) dodajte ju na Facebook i naručite nešto!

Rings/Prsteni:


 I got myself this pink one of Minnie Mouse :D











Brooches/Broševi:


Necklaces/Lančići:





Earrings/Naušnice:

For more pictures of her designs visit her FB, as I've already said..

How do you like these designs? Will you order something? What's your favorite piece?

11 comments:

Goldilocks said...

I LOVE these they are amazing, sooo cute lovely post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Fashion and Mie said...

They are so cute!

Would you like to follow each other?

http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

Minxy said...

Sweet rings ^^

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice rings!! XOXO

Unknown said...

preslatki su! :)

Leeloo said...

ovo je valjda najslađi nakit na svijetu!

Blackie and Blondie said...

ona ogrlica na ptičice..želim!!!!!

OrMARIJA said...

Predivne ideje i odlična realizacija. Baš mi se sviđa.

Anonymous said...

so cuuuute!!!

Beatrycze said...

wow. so cute.

Lydia said...

ohh they are so cute! x