Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "BLUE & YELLOW"











Shirt: New Yorker | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Zara | Necklace: Zara | Bag: Review

I know it took me forever to make a new post, but you can guess only once where I was. Yes, that's right, at my boyfriend's just laying around the bed, watching movies and popular turkish serials, browsing through all your blogs and sites with clothes, finishing the details about our trip to Vienna and guess what more? Watching Pretty Little Liars Season 1 once more and obsessing over new episodes like a maniac- have you guys seen the previous episode? I CANNOT wait for the "Betrayal" on Tuesday! Anyways, this is the look I wore at the seaside, and this skirt is so eye appealing and I got it for only $3 at H&M on sale! I adore this Zara wannabe Isabel Marant shoes but they hurt my feet really bad everytime I wear it! :( I guess I'm just going to have to make something up so they wouldn't hurt me but I could wear it! If you have any ideas, please comment below!
Also, the thing I wanted to ask you guys is do you want me to make "Collective Haul" videos and "Monthly Favorites" videos? 
How do you like the outfit?

14 comments:

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

You look lovely. Your blog is brilliant, following now. I have a new post up , id love to know what you think

Www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

Unknown said...

Really nice outfit, I love the skirt!!
xoxo
G

Unknown said...

nice outfit.. i love the skirt.
thank you for your comment =)
http://thecatseyesmf.blogspot.it/
have u a nice day <3
xoxo

noraaradi said...

You look amazing! Nice outfit!

I'm running a giveaway right now by the way! Enter if you want to! :)
http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

BubblesAndWindmills said...

lovely colours combination, the shoes are very nice!

Unknown said...

im number 71 in your gfc followers, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Floor said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I really like this outfit, great blog, followed :)

XO
http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

Rio said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Unknown said...

cool post, following you :)
-Kosi
http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

tini-tani said...

Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

tini-tani said...

Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

tini-tani said...

Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

Jenn said...

Super cute outfit! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award on my blog~

-Jenn
chīsana blogger

Gaby de Modacapital said...

great outfit, love the neon necklace!