Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY "HELLO NOVEMBER"
















PANTS: H&M
JACKET: MANGO
CHECKERED SHIRT: NEW YORKER
SWEATER: NEW YORKER
BOOTS: BERSHKA
BAG: SOUVENIR FROM VIENNA
SCARF: ORSAY

Hello lovelies! I wish you all one great start of the month november! I hope everything works fine for you this month! This is what I wore today when I went to my grandparent's for lunch and on cemetery of my grand-grandparents-because it's the holy spirit day. I am still in Zagreb, but coming back to Rijeka on Sunday, I so don't wanna go! And also, tests are approaching, I have about 60 pages of statistics and 229 pages of micro-economics to learn! Wish me good luck! Now, let me know what you think about this look??!

12 comments:

Maria Flicka said...

Cool outfit!! Love the jacket ;)
Thank you so much for the follow!!!! I’m following you back now :)
Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Lola said...

i like your style. so lets be followers. i am!.)

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great jacket and boots!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Unknown said...

super jakna i čizme! :)

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

Great boots & jacket! Good luck on all your tests!

Best,
Samantha

B.T. said...

you look really great! Nice outfit ;)

OrMARIJA said...

Ja imam takvu zelenu košulju. Super su mi karirani uzorci za jesen. Uvijek moderno i lijepo. Bravo za jednostavnost.

Unknown said...

really amazing outfit! i adore your style :)

Asya said...

loove this outfit!

also followed your amazing blog, check out mine:
http://www.heaventonight.net/

Asya, xx

LittleMissLee said...

love your chunk scarf, great look

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

xxx

Unknown said...

I love your blog<3
If you'd like to follow each other, join me on my site and let me know, I'll do the same:)
Kisses:)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look great, love the leather jacket mix plaid shirt! :)
Big kiss.