Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

+25°C AND HAPPYINESS!


DSC07887
It has been such a pleasure to have +25°C in the air this past week and I felt so happy to finally wear some lighter clothes, although I was a bit sceptic that I'm gonna be cold, but everything was alright. The day we took this photo was surprisingly my lucky day, saying surprisingly because I thought that Monday is going to be a disaster, but it wasn't, thank God! And of course I was stupid enough to forget the USB for my camera so I couldn't import any photos from it, that's why the posts are a little bit late. Sorry. As for the outfit, I felt like wearing different shades and variations of green so I took my good ol' pants from Zara and my parka. I think it looks quite good! As for the bag, I do care about them, and about what they've done, but the bag was too cool to leave it on the shelf of a store. :)

DSC07888 DSC07889
DSC07891
DSC07892
DSC07897
DSC07900
DSC07901
DSC07903

Parka: ZARA | Tshirt: MANGO | Pants: ZARA | Shoes: SHOEBOX | Bag: REVIEW

5 comments:

Deborah D said...

Really Nice!

FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW

Kate said...

really cute look and I am so happy that spring is finally here too!
xx Kate

The Style Department

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful location :) So amazing!
Love, Leo x
___
http://pompouscrackpotnotions.blogspot.com

Ivana Split said...

slažem se, užitak je konačno dočekati proljeće:) super kombinacija.

Unknown said...

Love the shoes!
<3
xoxo Denis.

www.thebsheep.blogspot.com