Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

RADIO SILENCE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hello guys! I think this is the longest radio silence that has ever existed on this blog, of course it's not the first one, but I sure hope it's the last one. I am currently such an ORGANIZATION MESS. I can't seem to find time for anything. I have classes at my college, I got a job so I have to work because I want to earn for Ultra Music Festival and summer in general and I am training at Boxing and Crossfit Club here in Rijeka plus I have to study. I'm not sure if I've ever been in such a mess, but I hope to gather my shi** and start organizing myself. I have so many news, and so many great things are happening in my life and I'm so excited for everything! I will keep you posted, pinky promise! Here I'm wearing Bershka jeans and Stradivarius shirt, hope you like it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: