Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Unicorns&Crosses

Hi! Well, recently I've found some awesome blogs and their owners to follow.
What I discovered, and found like God's gift made for me to use are Neon Lipsticks and Cross necklaces, rings or braclets. Ofcourse this beautiful country doesn't have Neon lipsticks to buy, and if it might have, they are too expensive... So I came over this beautiful website/online make up shop owned by gorgeous Doe Deere and by, I truly believe, affordable prices. Her make up isn't tested on animals and is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Currently I am totally broke, there's $60 in my wallet and that goes to a counselor at American Institute so he could find me a full scholarship for the college. But, as soon as I get some money I am gonna purchase one or more of these beautiful lipsticks. Take a look.










Sorry if this pictues are put messy but this blogger just won't listen! Anyway.

This make up is called Lime Crime, Doe also sells Eye Shadows along with lipsticks, eyeshadows are cool, but these are my favourite.








And the packages of lipsticks and eyeshadows are awesome-unicorns! :D I totally love it and love Doe for doing this! Give it a shot guys :))
Also, there's an internet site I found on Bebe Zeva's blog. It's with accessories and OHMYGOD. It's perfect. Take a look on their page, i'd like to post pictures but for some reason they don't allow to do that. :)
www.thisistransition.com

So, that's it, I just wanted to share with you some of many things on my wishlist. :)
Byee. <3

Do you like Lime Crime makeup? What are your favourite lipsticks and eye shadows?

3 comments:

AVY said...

Wow, those are some crazy colors!

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Femme Virtue said...

wow, i love all these colors! looking at them make me so happy!

Dolly said...

@Avy -yes they surely are!

@Miss Independent- i believe they are made to make people happy and satisfied :)