Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

INSTAMONTH FEBRUARY

 Going home //  New purchase in February, Zara white jeans

 The train before arrival //  I was a bit sick so grandma treated me with chocos and home made tea

 My brother was having a chickenpox //  New wedges

 Grandma's treatments //  Snowing heavily at my granparent's

 New issue of Croatian Grazia love it! //  Coffee with best friend at the coolest cafe ever!

 Outfit for my aunt's birthday party // My former teacher brought me this as a gift from the U.S. -they taste amazing!

 My brother and his girl friend // Healthy dinner with my friend

Rise and shine beauties!! taken at 7:20 am, going to classes //  Outfit today, soon on the blog!


These are just snapshots from my life in february, you can follow me on instagram @dollygoesfashion
We've just reached 101 followers! 
Thank You so much!

4 comments:

Jardin de la Mode said...

Thanks for you sweet comment. Nice diary! XX

MILEX said...

I totally adore you

Bea S. said...

Lovely pictures! :)
Have a nice day!

xxx
http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Whats you insta username ?

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡