Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LAYERING












PARKA: Zara
VEST: C&A
SHIRT: C&A
SCARF: C&A
PANTS: Zara
SHOES: Shoe be do
BAG: Benetton
SUNNIES: Zara

I've just realized I have a lot of stuff from C&A today. This is the look I wore just to hit the city for an hour or two. I had to go buy the shoes at Zara because they were on such a sale that I couldn't leave them, especially when they are Chloé look-a-like :) The were $200 and now they are $53! I'm so good at catching stuff for bargain and my mother is going crazy because I buy "too many shoes", what a silly statement that is, isn't it?

Tell me what you think, I wanna hear it!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaooo,koji luk of d deeej :D odlicno ti stoji sve to,posebno mi se svidja sal! malo vuce na lady gagu :D a ni cizmice ti nisu lose :D ahhh,moja recenzija je nuzna,ipak sam ja tvoj najveci fan :D


ivionijus

Anonymous said...

Divne naočale, čizme i šal. Odlična kombinacija boja, same pohvale! :)

L. Florence

Unknown said...

Nice outfit :)
Following on FB !

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline !

Carmen said...

Cool layering!!! Following you!!

http://thatsmeandthecity.blogspot.com.es

Borjana said...

To je to,cool slojevitost!;)
xx
B.

Marella said...

You look amazing dear!
Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back!
Marella MMAMC
Facebook
Bloglovin

Areeba said...

I love to create layers in outfits. It's fun. Haha mums are always like that. I buy a lot of jewellery so she says that I look like belonging to ancient time :D
Aree With Umbrella

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

lovely pics girl! love the scarf <3

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Unknown said...

like your outfit, nice bag :))

http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! I love that scarf and your boots!

-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com

Melanié said...

Beautiful Pics!

You got a great Blog.
Would you like to follow each other?
(On GFC and Bloglovin) Just let me know ;)
My Blog: Strike a Pose

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!! I love it!!

swankyrana said...

totally loved your shoes/boots !!
chic layering !!